Thanks for visiting my site. Allow me to introduce myself: I graduated from Yale University with a bachelor’s degree in English Literature. In fact, I majored in the college newspaper, the Yale Daily News; there, I worked 40 to 60 hours a wee, reporting and later leading coverage of New Haven, Conn. During my time there, I also wrote articles for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Popular Science, the New Haven Register and Yale Alumni Magazine. After graduation, I became a local reporter for The Washington Post, covering Montgomery County, Md. Now, I am a student at Harvard Law School. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com, and check out my best clips here.
- Hilarious lede -- An Iowa Farmer’s Quest for No Ordinary Pig nyti.ms/Y7QCZA 1 year ago
- Maryland has a state dessert. Now lawmakers will consider a sandwich. washingtonpost.com/local/md-polit… 1 year ago
- Prince George’s and Montgomery want more state aid for transportation washingtonpost.com/local/md-polit… 1 year ago
- Montgomery bids for new FBI headquarters washingtonpost.com/local/md-polit… 1 year ago
- RT @MCPS: Christopher Barclay (@ChrisSBarclay) elected president of the Board of Education. 1 year ago