I graduated from Yale University with a bachelor’s degree in English Literature. In fact, I majored in the college newspaper, the Yale Daily News; there, I worked 40 to 60 hours a wee, reporting and later leading coverage of New Haven, Conn. During my time there, I also wrote articles for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Popular Science, the New Haven Register and Yale Alumni Magazine. After graduation, I became a local reporter for The Washington Post, covering Montgomery County, Md. This year, I graduated from Harvard Law School. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and check out my best clips here.
- Listening to Gerald Torres on Environmental Justice at HLS NAELS Conference. #NAELS2014 2 years ago
- Hilarious lede -- An Iowa Farmer’s Quest for No Ordinary Pig nyti.ms/Y7QCZA 3 years ago
- Maryland has a state dessert. Now lawmakers will consider a sandwich. washingtonpost.com/local/md-polit… 4 years ago
- Prince George’s and Montgomery want more state aid for transportation washingtonpost.com/local/md-polit… 4 years ago
- Montgomery bids for new FBI headquarters washingtonpost.com/local/md-polit… 4 years ago